Message from Imagine That:
Call For Submissions
Everyone loves a screen print, right?
We certainly do here at ImagineThat, and that’s why we have decided to run a small screen printing competition where we’re asking you to design us the artwork for us to print.
We will be selecting a number of submissions to print and sell through our online store, where all funds raised will go into the creation of future ImagineThat publications and products, helping us to kick things up a notch: and that’s where you guys come in. We’re looking for a variety of designs under any discipline to be submitted (as long as the design can be reproduced through screen printing), the more variety the better. More after the jump.
The requirements are as follows:
- A2 size
- Upto two colours (if the design would be better suited with 3, please contact us to discuss this further)
- The default stock we will print designs on to will be white, but if your design would be better suited on a specific coloured stock, then we’re more than happy to do so – just let us know.
- To submit your design, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as ‘screen print’. Send us a .jpeg file of the design, along with a short description. If your design is selected, further instructions will be given.
The deadline for submissions is midnight on 1st June, although we may select some designs before this date in order to begin the printing process, so earlier submissions will me more than welcomed.
If your submission is selected, you will receive:
- the artwork being printed by us, and will receive full exposure alongside any feature of the design on our website and any printed material
- along with each purchase of a screen print, we will be providing a free printed publication which will feature work and information about each of our winners – so a feature in this will be included
- a free copy of the printed design submitted, along with the supporting publication
- a personal discount code will also be given to use on anything else available on our online store
If you have any questions/queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can contact us either by commenting HERE (link), emailing us, or through any of the social networking sites that we use and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We cannot wait to see what you come up with, and good luck!